The follow packages where used in the RecordEditor
- cb2xml Converts Cobol / Cobol Files to XML. Used to load Cobol Copybooks into the RecordEditor
- SableCC used by cb2xml (and this package) in the conversion of Cobol Copybooks.
- HSQLDB A SQL Database used as a backend DB for some versions.
- Velocity is used in several examples.
- Tablelayout Layout manager used by the RecordEditor
- jibx XML Bindings for storing Filter Details, Sort Details etc.
- jlibdiff Compare library used to compare files.
All these systems are available on WWW.SourceForge.net.
- JRecord Project for reading and writing cobol files from Java. It was split of from the RecordEditor and contains the RecordEditor IO routines.
- Flat File Reporting This package provides a Report designer (plugin for iReports designer) for RecordEditor files.
- cb2xml Converts Cobol / Cobol Files to XML. It is written in JAVA. I have used it to import Cobol Record Layouts.
This project uses the RecordEditor: